I think I got through three largish boxes of stuff last night, sorting and putting the stuff where it belonged (if I had a place for it, that is.) I'll have a couple of containers full of childhood stuff, like things I collected over the years that I don't collect now and don't really want to get rid of quite yet.

I've been finding story stuff all over. Stuffed here and there, a note on the back of a birthday card, a page of scribbled ideas being used as a bookmark for a book I never finished.

I am attempting to put all of the story stuff in my office so I can sort it at my leisure and file it away.

Tonight will be more of the same. Since it's still raining, I won't be visiting Storage or Bethel to bring more stuff to the house. I'll work with what I have, and then have more room to bring stuff over the weekend. Hopefully Storage will be pretty empty by the time this coming weekend is over. (I'm planning to be DONE with the endless dishes by the end of this weekend too. ARGH.)

It was quite difficult sleeping between two cats last night, although I can't say it wasn't nice to have my very own hot water bottles beside me. For some reason, I thought the house was a bit cool last night. And it didn't help that they woke me up at 4am by running over me, jumping off my bed, and chasing each other down the stairs (loudly.) It was all in fun, I assure you.

I'm tired this morning, as a result. Of course, going to bed rather late will also do that to you. But I did manage to work on SCR a bit, so it was worth the lack of sleep.

I think. :)

Comments

Popular Posts