I am so glad that Misty is the last cat I have to get spayed. Soooo glad. She is already driving me nuts, and we have 13 more days worth of this! Argh. (I'm not really complaining. I know she's very happy to be home and with her person. But it's evidently a lot easier to climb onto my bed while convalescing than it is to jump down, because every time she needed down last night she woke me up to let me know that I needed to carefully pick her up and lower her to the floor. Yes, really.)

So that happened six times last night. *sigh* And the little stinker decided not to wait for me to jump down this morning. (I have since finagled one of my blanket chests and a box to make things easier, so maybe I'll get more sleep tonight.)

I thought I was coming down with something (yes, again!) yesterday, but I took extra Vitamin C and so far so good. I do not need or want another cold this year. As it is, my throat's a little sore this morning, but that's about it. So hopefully I kicked it before it could start. I'm going to take some medicine today as well, just to make sure. Grrrrrrr.

I did get quite a bit of one chapter written on HD yesterday, but the wordcount keeps changing as I cut some scenes and write new ones. Hopefully by the end of this weekend I'll be back on track thataway, and I'll be adding more than I'm cutting. (At the moment, I'm still above 40k, though.)

And now I have to go get ready for work. It's way too early to be up. *yawn*

Comments

Popular Posts