I got up early this morning (I love this time of year when dawn is super early and I wake up at 7am to daylight) and sat down early to write. I haven't written a lot yet, but I'm a hair past 31k. So, progress. Maybe (just maybe, if all goes well) I'll be back up to 40k by the end of the weekend. *crossing fingers*

I am taking breaks between chapters to do stuff around the house, too, like put away my clean clothes (already done) and tear off more wallpaper (on my list next) and other stuff, too. So progress in that quarter as well.

At least it's not storming this weekend. The sunlight is lovely this morning.

The apple dropped from Malachi's hand and rolled off the edge of the table. "I--My lord, I am your Hound. But I would rather be a Hound, than have this--" He motioned to the room around him, the food, the clothes he wore. "Than have this taken away from me again."

This chapter is rather depressing, though.

Comments

Popular Posts