Who needs an ergonomic chair when you can have a kitten sleeping right where the lower back insert would be anyway?

It's like having a little warm vibrating massager behind me at all times. Although if she keeps slipping down, I'm going to have to either let her have the chair or move the pillow she's sleeping on, because there won't be room for both of us.

(Every time I try to take a picture, she falls.)

A guy on Freecycle offered 12 8' sections of picket fencing, which would just about do it (if it's all useable, of course) for fencing the backyard. I replied, of course, and said I could pick it up this afternoon, but he hasn't replied yet, so it doesn't look like it will happen this week. We'll see if I get it or not--after today, I would have to wait for the weekend again, since he's an hour away from me. But it certainly would be nice!

Comments

Popular Posts