Whew! I'm tired.

I'm going to count tearing down wallpaper as exercise. Don't you agree? I mean, it is work, and it's physical activity that I wouldn't otherwise be doing. So that should count.

(It should definitely count because my arms are sore and my muscles are weary. Although one good thing is that I've almost eliminated the knot in my shoulder. Yay!)

So I did a lot more wallpaper-wise than I expected to do today. I moved two of the bookcases and moved the third one out from the wall, and I got about half the big wall completely finished. (Well, in truth, it's probably 2/3rds of the wall completely finished. I did good.) Removing most of the wallpaper with a butter knife is like well, cutting butter. :)

And in my opinion, the bare plaster wall looks ten times better than the icky wallpaper. Really!

And I wrote today as well, with a current wordcount of 33,230. I'm going to try to get to 34k tonight yet, but we'll see about that. I should be able to make it, but I'm not going to push it, either.

Comments

Popular Posts