Well, I didn't get to 34k last night. In fact, I went to bed a little earlier than I had hoped, but that's okay.

Today, I've been tearing down wallpaper in between writing again, and the wallpaper tearing down is going well. Writing isn't going badly, mind you, but I'm only up to 35,098 at the moment. But I did work out a couple of plot points while tearing down the wallpaper.

Which, incidentally, is really dusty. Which doesn't surprise me, since the PO didn't clean the house for years, and I certainly didn't clean the wallpaper. Ick ick ick. *cough*

I decided that if I was going to do the walls, I might as well also do the ceiling, which is actually coming off quite nicely.

I still have a lot left, though. One large garbage bag full is gone out to the curb, which is a good thing, however!

Comments

Popular Posts