Okay, so last night my camera battery died, so I couldn't take pictures of the newest doll, and then when it was all charged up, it was too dark. At least, that's going to be my excuse. :)

So, two days late, here's Violet the Mermaid.

(Please ignore the garbage can in the back of the picture. I forgot to move it. Oops!)

Violet is 8 inches tall. Her skin is cashmere, her tail is 100% wool, all recycled. She has multi-colored chenille yarn hair. She comes with a shell (I'm not sure what kind of shell it is) that is not attached. Her arms and her tail are wired for easy poseability, however I think she works better in a sitting position. She wears two belts--one of green iridescent glass beads and one of purple/blue of the same kind.

I think I will probably end up making more mermaids--she was fun!

Comments

Popular Posts