Heart's Desire is currently 52,494 words.

That's not great, but not horrible either, all considering. I am contemplating adding Carrion to the front of it, and having a sort of three-books-in-one going like Second Coming. I could do it. It would work. And, actually, now that I think about it, it would make sense how fast the third part is going. Hmm.

That would, of course, mean that I'd have to name the second and third parts, which shouldn't be too difficult if I try hard enough. :)

Lydia sold! And Amaranth and Sweet Pea both have bids (actually, all three from the same person, but that's ok with me.) Wow.

I put Eilis up with a $44.95 minimum, just because I think she's worth it. (And since she is my current favorite so far.) And I redid my primitive style teddy bear and posted him as well. On Thursday, I'll post Evangeline, and then we'll see, since I haven't started next Monday's doll yet. I have teadyed socks drying for something I thought of this afternoon, as well as two teadyed cut out patterns for a new, primitive style doll. Once they dry, I'll sew them up and see how the new pattern looks. (I'm aiming for those lady dolls. I can't seem to find one on ebay for an example at the moment, but if I do, I'll link to it.)

Anyway, we'll see how they go!

Comments

Popular Posts