My camera died just as I snapped this picture and a picture of the other doll I finished today. This picture is bad enough, but the other picture didn't turn out at all. So the battery is now charging. (It's actually been low for weeks.)

This is Amaranth. She was supposed to be a witch, but she decided against it at the last possible minute. Her name was also supposed to be Emeline, but she didn't like that name either.

She's not done yet obviously--she needs some arms--but I do intend to finish her today.

I really like her leggings. It was a %$&@$ to get the stripes to line up, though! And they aren't perfect, but oh well. Notice how they are opposite of each other? (The pointy parts?) That was the best I could do with the fabric I was using. (And it's actually more a hot pink--better pics to come.)

The other doll I finished was once Cupid's little sister but now is Lura, and she is getting ready to head off to the Fairy Ball in her tattered finery. More pics of her to come as well.

I am going to take a break for maybe two hours, though, and go see if I can till some more. It cleared up--I have wash hanging on the line (my quilts) and I really want to work outside for a bit.

Comments

Popular Posts