I almost forgot to post Evangeline, but I remembered at the last minute. So she's up now.

I finished the story for the Orphanage. Figured I'd might as well leave it here, since that's where I started it.

Heart's Desire is still going well. I finished Malachi's scene (it was in Lucas' POV, which I liked) and now, Emle returns to the fold after (spoiler) at the end of Carrion. (Maybe that whole part of the sentence was a spoiler. Ah well.)

But anyway, I'm quickly reaching the end of this section. And then, finishing Carrion (the expanded version) and then reworking a bit of the third section, which will end up as the last one, I think.

So. So far so good. :)

And I have an idea for the next doll. It will be funny, but fun. (Highlight the next part if you want to find out in advance!) He will be Rip VanWinkle's brother, James. You see, Rip wasn't the only Van Winkle to sleep for 40 years. His brother James ended up in the same predicament, only no one ever wrote a story about him. I think he'll be fun to make. I have all sorts of cool ideas and everything! And I can use some of the grey hair yarn I have, too. He will be Monday's doll if all goes well.

Comments

Popular Posts