Doll-in-progress.

Her name is Eilis, which, according to my name book, is the Irish form of Elizabeth.

She needs arms, legs, and some clothes at the moment. The hard part is done, really.

I rather love her hair. It is a mixture of one of the samples I got from Dea Terra and a small ball of wool yarn I uncovered at the bottom of a box. I obviously have more yarn stashed around than I thought. :)

Her skin is a recycled cashmere/silk button down sweater that had an unfortunate (but fortunate to me) hole that would have been very difficult to repair. So it got put into the Pile. (I have quite the pile of sweaters now.)

I think I am going to use the same green merino wool sweater for her leggings that I used for Lydia's leggings, but I haven't decided on her clothes as of yet.

We'll see.

I am hoping to finish Eilis, and then make another one as well this weekend, so I can be one ahead of myself. *crossing fingers*

Comments

Popular Posts