Believe it or not, her coat was once a sweater vest. Ugh! I think it looks a lot nicer as a coat vs. a sweater vest (with no buttons, I might add--just a straight vest.)

So, specifics:

Eilis--13" tall. Cashmere/silk blend skin, merino wool tights. Black cashmere dress, wool coat. Handspun hair--the green is glittery and very cool. Painted and needlesculpted features. I'm pleased with her as well.

In fact, she's my favorite so far. Which seems to happen with every one I make, you know?

I have to go downstairs for a bit here, since Miss Mabel hasn't had supper yet (and she won't eat unless I'm in the room) and then I'll start working on the small doll for next Thursday, I think. I already have an idea, which is helpful.

And who knows? I might actually get to write tonight as well! That would be nice.

Comments

Popular Posts