Sweet potatoes, beans, and marigolds are planted.

The rest of the tomatoes are potted up. I lost two tomatoes, though, of the ones I potted up earlier. :(

I mixed a load of dirt and potted my Gazania daisies in my long windowbox. (I'm not sure I spelled Gazania right. Anyway.)

I made a big pot of spaghetti--for supper and lunch for Thursday and Friday.

I am hoping it rains tonight, because that would be nice. If it doesn't rain, I will plant lima beans tomorrow. And then all that's left are the zucchini, peppers, squash, and sunflowers. The gourds too--but I have to till up a strip in front of the front porch for them, so that's a bit more involved.

The herbs are going in the little garden where there's still space. Or the big one--there's space there as well, I think.

So far so good!

Comments

Popular Posts