I am about to ruin Malachi's life (at least for the time being.) I am holding off on finishing the scene, because I am cruel. Seriously. It's going so well I find myself wanting to prolong his misery! Ack!

I am also having fits with the transparent thread I've been using. I HATE it with a passion. It knots, twists, and generally makes my life miserable. It takes me at least twice as long to sew a simple little arm, darn it all.

Anyone have any suggestions of another product to use?

What I am using is Coats & Clark 100% nylon transparent thread, size .005

I checked Fire Mountain Gems, but they didn't have anything thin enough. I have not checked any fabric stores, etc., yet.

Note: I should probably add that I'm hand-sewing, not machine-sewing here. So that may be the problem.

Comments

Popular Posts