So it doesn't look like I'm going to get anything more done for the craft show, and it's largely all Full Moon's fault. I could kill myself and try to crochet one more hat and scarf set and/or finish the other 13" doll, but I don't think I'm going to. With the notecards and greeting cards, I should have plenty on my table. And anyway, I could very well just crochet a hat and scarf set while sitting there. I already have to make something for my new cousin (we're going visiting on Sunday afternoon) so I'll definitely have plenty to do. (I'm thinking about a crocheted bear, or an elephant. Don't ask me why I'm thinking about an elephant. I'm not really sure.)

I'm getting some major glimmerings and even snatches of scenes-to-come in Full Moon. This is a very good sign. Usually by now, if the particular story's going to be novel-length, I have at least a good sense of where it's going. Unless they really surprise me (which could happen!) I think this one will be good. :)

And I am making a list--after noon tomorrow, I am officially ON VACATION!

There won't be many things on my list. The major one is that I get my house cleaned--yes, all of it, including cleaning up outside and on both porches. Second major--visit the Amish store again and get more flour and yummy cheese. Third--make No Knead Bread. Fourth--post auctions. And so on.

I will post an official list once I write it out. But I think I'm done with the craft show stuff, unless I have a sign or two to print out; we'll see about that tomorrow. As for the rest of tonight, I'm going to write.

Comments

Popular Posts