Am I nuts? I'm seriously contemplating bidding on this auction...

What would I do with 100 lbs. of yarn? Well... lots of things, actually.

(And Dad has already offered to drive to Tennessee with me to pick it up, since it would cost about $300 to ship. Yikes.)

In other news, I want to start knitting, but I don't know what I want to knit first. I think I just need to buckle down and knit something to kick-start myself. Perhaps the snake hat I designed in my mind the other day... I do need to write down that pattern... :)

Comments

Messed up Mama said…
That is a LOT of yarn! It would be fun to have it though. It looks like a good selection of colors as well. Good luck with it. Oh and please do write down that pattern. It sounds interesting.
Jennifer said…
Yeah, it's a bunch, but with a reserve of $200, it's a bit too much for my pocketbook to handle. IMO, I don't think it will go for $200.

I will write down the pattern once I figure it out. I'm having a bit of a problem with visualizing the diagonals at the moment. :)

Popular Posts