We went to Target today (I went to see if I could live through the drive and I did) and lo and behold, they had a Puss in Boots action figure. And a dragon, too. Being the only ones left, I just had to buy them. (I've been looking for the Puss in Boots one everywhere, to no avail.)

Puss shoots hairballs and came with a smelly Gingerbread Man and the three blind mice. Dragon shoots fireballs, and came with a baby Dronkey that smells remarkably like Lapsang Souchang tea. (On the outside of the package, it says "I stink!")

I would have bought the Princess Fiona one if she'd come as an ogre (I like her better as an ogre), and I might buy the Shrek and Donkey one eventually. We'll see.

I know you toy purists frown on removing the toys from the packages, but in all honesty, they're difficult to display like that, dammit. And I like looking at them. And shooting hairballs. :)

Comments

Popular Posts