I just realized something about myself.

I am a closet optimist.

If you combine that with being a closet perfectionist, that means I like everything to be done perfectly (to my specifications, preferably), and I believe everything will come out for the best in the long run.

No matter how hard I try to put a pessimistic spin on things (whether it be publishing, writing, knitting, finances, whatever), I can't help but believe, deep down inside, that things can only get better. I mean, they could get worse, too, but I believe that things go well if you're on the right path.

Yikes.

The glass isn't just half full, I'd rather it be that way. After all, it could be empty.

This message brought to you by a chapter in Nathaniel's POV in which he watches Michael try to explain to Sarah just why he technically agreed to help a demon. :)

Comments

Popular Posts