Well, the bathroom's done. All I have to do is wait for the paint to dry so I can move everything back into place from my room. I've already hung a couple of the pictures on the walls. I have to sweep the floor too, now that I think about it. And the rug that's in there now doesn't match with anything. Oh well.

It looks nice, if I do say so myself. Considering this bathroom has not been painted since we've been here, it was well overdue.

I seriously couldn't sleep last night. My aching muscles woke me up four hours after I took two asprin and went to bed, and I lay in bed for a while wondering if I'd ever get back to sleep. So I ended up turning on my light and reading the rest of SCR since I didn't have anything better to do.

Reading about demons at 3am really helps, ya know? :)

Anyway, I think I know who gets the next chapter, and I should be on target for starting it tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts