So yesterday I went to Tuesday Morning for the express purpose of buying tea. I neglected to put any teabags in my bag the night before, and I needed some caffeine, so I decided to see what they had. (If you've never  been to Tuesday Morning, it's kind of like a TJ Maxx without clothing. All housewares/etc. stuff, all brand name, all reasonable to someone, I'm sure.)

They even have a 5x7' or maybe 8x10' rag rug made of strips of leather there. It is very cool, but the price of $124.99 is not. No kidding. But I digress.

On the clearance shelf, I discovered a tin of Bentley's  Raspberry Tea. Since it was black tea and I needed the caffeine, I decided to take a chance that it was decent tasting. (The tin was cute, too.) I also bought some Green Tea in a tin, but it was from another maker.

Well, this is the BEST tea I have ever tasted in my life! I mean, it even eclipses Harney and Sons Black Currant tea. And that's saying a lot. It tastes wonderful. It is very smooth, and leaves a pleasant aftertaste.

Tuesday Morning, however, only had one tin. Yes, just one. Grrr. And there's no ordering information on the website for the teamaker, either, but I have emailed them to see if they have a US distribution place that I can contact to order some more of this yummy tea.

I did go back to Tuesday Morning this morning and make sure there wasn't another tin of Raspberry tea hiding somewhere. I did find some quart-sized iced tea bags, but no more small ones. (I bought two of the iced tea tins, btw. And an apricot one. And a book entitled Period Detail: How to Identify the Key Characteristics, Shapes, and Forms of Period Styles because that will help me identify antiques. And a Bob the Builder lunchbox for Ethan's b-day. Gee. What a collection.)

There is a possibility that the teas might also be at TJ Maxx, so I'm going to have to stop there and see. I don't want to have to hoard what I have, after all. I want to drink it!

In other news, my back's actually feeling much better today. It only hurts when I stand up out of this darn chair I'm sitting in. And I didn't write at all yesterday either. But that's ok. I finished the book I was reading instead.

Comments

Popular Posts