Well, I'm back. I'll post my journal, etc., by the end of the weekend.

It was in the 90s most of the time, for those of you who'd like to know. Hot, but not too humid. A nice breeze most of the time.

I came back with a lot more than I left with. Hmm. Somehow I thought that might happen.

Including lots of beads, and a whole bag full of VERY COOL yarn. :)

Also, an entire bag full of mostly circular knitting needles at the Salvation Army for $1.00, which was nice since I left my knitting needles at home. I made a twisty neck scarf on the way back.

I also got a cane/walking stick that is the exact duplicate of the one in James Blaylock's The Paper Grail. Really.

Bad thing: Yesterday I threw out my back, so the drive back was really painful. Although it does feel better today, thank goodness. I wasn't of much use at all yesterday after my unfortunate accident in the shower. (I have never felt such pain in my life!)

I returned to good news: The Secret of Redemption has been accepted by Jintsu. I am very, very happy about this! :)

Comments

Popular Posts