The person we were cleaning for was supposed to show up between noon and three pm. He showed up at 11:40, right after I finished cleaning the downstairs bathroom sink. Whoops.

Oh well. The house was clean enough anyway. And it still looks nice. But as Mom said, "It's a start, but we're not done." The only thing I can say to that is thank goodness we don't have to do this every weekend!

I got really tired after lunch today (I'm guessing it had something to do with the pace of the weekend) and took a long nap. Which didn't help, because I spent the rest of the afternoon feeling like I had run a marathon or something. I do feel a bit more awake now, however, but I'm still going to bed early tonight.

In a minute here I'm going to go to the grocery store and then I'm going to make a list of who had what chapter in SCR so I can definitely know who gets #24. And then I will write for a while before bed.

I did take pictures of my weekend work today. I have to lighten them up a bit, and then I will post one or two here so everyone can see my masterpiece. :)

I wonder if there's a position somewhere for a interior designer who works with what's available and a minimum of cost to the owner? Because I spent less than $100 on everything (over a period of years, in fact) I put in the bathroom, and it look fabulous. If I do say so myself.

Comments

Popular Posts