For the past three days, my horoscope has said something to the effect of: "You may be lazier than normal today..."

Boy, was it wrong. I think I definitely got my exercise this weekend, and I can feel it. I bet I walked a couple of miles yesterday just hauling stuff down the stairs and helping Dad harvest bamboo. Ouch.

So much for being lazy.

Today is the day, of course, and we're just about done. Which is nice! I can walk though Jessica's room without stepping over a single thing. We have a carload of stuff to take for Goodwill. We threw out garbage.

I rearranged my room, and with a nice bit of finagling, managed to fit my rocking chair in my room! So I now have a writing chair that's away from my desk, which is nice. And three of the four quilts are on the chair, for extra padding.

Everything looks so nice, if I do say so myself. I am very pleased. It was a good weekend's worth of work.

Comments

Popular Posts