My current list of projects (without the list handy, so I might forget one or two, and in no apparent order as I sit and wait for an ebay auction to end...):

1. Organize beads in box at bottom of bed

2. Clean bathroom

3. Organize clothes--go through clothes, take discards to Goodwill

4. Finish going through photographs

5. Start thinking about craft show stuff (although I did start a scarf this evening while it was raining)

6. Decide whether or not you're going to Boston (leaning towards not)

7. Finish TER (no, I didn't get done.)

8. Finish SCR (no, I didn't get that one done either)

9. Edits for BotI and send them to Sandy

10. Edits for TDWDNS

11. Edits for CtS

12. Um. I know there was a #12, and I even added a couple here. Hmm. I'll have to think on this one a bit.

(Here is the auction I'm patiently waiting for. I already have a bowl like this, but I can always have two. And if I get another item in this pattern, then I'm definitely collecting it. Two of something does not make a collection.)

My back feels better. I did successfully do yoga last night, and I printed off some lower back exercises today and did most of the ones I could do (without having a wall available in my room to do three of them) and everything was fine. It still hurts, but I can feel the knot now, so when that goes, I expect the pain will soon follow.

Anyway.

Crap, the internet just went down. ARGH.

Okay, back up. I'm high bidder at $29.00 so far... and less than three minutes left.

I'll have to come back with my project list later, I guess. Goodnight!

**Update***

And the internet went down again, and I got outbid by a measley buck. *sigh*

Comments

Popular Posts