In that respect, I wrote almost 4k yesterday. Things are moving quite nicely now. I'm not really getting a feel for the ending, but it might be longer than I originally thought. We shall see.

I'm going to tentatively attempt to finish this by the end of this week. If that works, I'll take the weekend off and start finishing SCR on Monday.

Rescued a turtle this morning. The first one this year that I've seen, which is a bit troubling. At one point, I was averaging about eight rescues a year, but I think I only saw/rescued two last year. I'm thinking abuot making a bumper sticker for my car: "CAUTION: Brakes for Turtles."

What do you think?

Bekah rescued a turtle on Saturday. We couldn't find it yesterday, so it might have escaped from the porch, but Ethan really liked 'his' turtle when he saw it. :)

Comments

Unknown said…
Re: finishing by week's end.
Yeah! Happy dance sent your way.

Re: turtle.
You don't keep or sell them?

Popular Posts