SCR is now 43,000+ words. Not too shabby. I think I'm finished for the night, however. The one bad thing about my writing chair is that I have no lamp in that corner and the light doesn't reach that far. So I have to use the backlight when I type, which drains the Dana's battery quite a bit. So it's recharging at the moment.

I redid the front page of my website and the bibliography page today. I'm still not sold on the front page (it looks okay, but not exactly what I was envisioning) but I think I will leave it be for now.

It is hard maneuvering ten book covers without running out of room. And I wanted to get the titles there without making them look stupid, which I think I did.

The next thing to do is the excerpt page, but that will come later. And I also want to redo the bibliography page and sort all the sold novels in series order. Again, later, and probably not this weekend.

Comments

Popular Posts