I am sick today. After only getting about 2 hours of sleep last night from the coughing and various other things (let me just say that there had better not be any calories in snot) (Yes, ewwwww) I slept badly until about 11am, woke up with the predictable headache, then discovered that I didn't have any water because there was a water main break that they had been trying to fix for two days and didn't bother letting anyone know that there was a water main break. Thanks a bunch, utility company.

Luckily, I guess, this was after I boiled my water for my tea. Or else I would have been really mad. Hopefully there wasn't anything bad in the water that I brushed my teeth with, now that I think of it.

*sigh*

So I took the only medicine we had in the house, which hasn't really helped, and then felt well enough to fold my socks and underwear, which is one of the things I didn't get done with last night. That morphed into "why not just clean out the top of my closet while I'm at it?" and now I'm done with that.

I found the wrapping paper I thought I had purchased last year, and some bows. I predictably put it "somewhere safe" and not with the rest of it (which is on top the china cabinet in the dining room) and forgot it was there.

I have a laundry basket full of costume-y type clothing to sell on ebay. Which is good. I've kind of gotten out of the vintage clothing collecting--I mean, if I see something really reasonable, I'll snap it up, but my kind of vintage clothing is hard to find nowadays. **pines for the time when I could find 20s dresses at Goodwill** Ah, those were the days.

Comments

Popular Posts