I had an epiphany about HD today at lunch. That's both good and bad--that means TSS will be put on the back burner for a little while as I write this out and revise. But I'm really liking this epiphany.

After much thought and deliberation (really!) I ordered some yarn from Smiley's yarn and also some various fabric from Fabric.com. I also purchased some angora yarn from ebay. After realizing that my yarn stash is not quite as big as I had thought, and that it's kind of hard to do anything if I don't have the right supplies, I decided that buying some supplies won't hurt my financial goals much, especially since I'll be making stuff to sell.

So I'll be going through my yarn stash and making up a box to sell, or posting it on Etsy separately, or something, because I need the space. And some of the yarn I have I will never use. So it has to go. I don't have room to keep stuff I won't use. At least that's going to be my mantra from now on. :)

You should feel the angora yarn, though. It's like holding a little piece of a cloud. *sigh* And it's such a beautiful color, too.

Comments

Popular Posts