On someone craft blog not long ago, I saw that they stored their fabric folded, in nice, neat piles on shelves. It looked so nice that I decided to take two of the cream colored bookcase's shelves and try it for myself. And I'm impressed! These are only prints--the solids are migrating to the chest of drawers (so far, a drawer of pink, purple, black, and two of white)--and only the larger pieces of fabric are being housed here. The craft books are on the next two shelves below, and most of my beads are on the very bottom shelf. I might rearrange the beads a bit to make them all fit, but otherwise, it looks quite nice and useable, which is the idea, after all. Since I'm a very visually-oriented craftsperson, I think it will cut down on the time involved looking for fabric for things as well.

I am going to cautiously say that I might actually have enough room for *cough* the rest of the fabric. We'll see about that, though. Let's just put it this way: I'm not holding my breath.

And I have caught cold #2 of the year. It's to the irritating point now, but doesn't seem to be getting much worse than irritating. Which is good.

And I'm going to an auction with Mom and Dad this evening, so I really want to get a lot done in the office before then. So far so good; I'm making progress. Perhaps I'll find a small bookcase or so at the auction (for cheap), since I'm still thinking that I need one more. But we'll see.

Comments

Popular Posts