What's left to do: (In the office)

The rest of the fabric that needs to be put away. There's not as much here as it looks.


All my yarn is in one place for the first time ever. It all needs to be sorted. The big suitcase will hold yarn as well--it had scrap fabric in it.


My craft desk still needs to be cleaned off. The craft supplies downstairs in the hallway pretty much go on this desk and need to be put away too.


But first, before I go to bed tonight, I have to put away my clothes, because if I don't, I won't be able to sleep in my bed. (This is probably three weeks worth of clean laundry, plus everything that was hanging up on the coat rack that is now behind my door, plus everything that was hanging up on my wardrobe, so it's worse than it looks. Honest!


And I will get that done tonight.

All in all, however, I think I got a lot done this weekend. Hopefully I will be able to continue my momentum and get these four things done this week. If I can do that, then I will finish up in my bedroom next weekend and work in the upstairs bathroom as well. I should be able to get that done in less than a day. And then, I can move somewhere else and feel like I'm making some major progress. (Who knows, maybe I'll be on track to start posting auctions next weekend like I was hoping to do.)

With the new setup, all auction items will be in one place, the dining room. I do have my folding sewing table that isn't being used at the moment, so I'm thinking that once things are cataloged and photographed, I will place them in a neat pile on and under that table out of the way. That way, everything's together and can be found easily, and isn't cluttering up another room.

I think this might just work.

And I'm hoping to write a bit tonight, if I get my clothes put away in a timely fashion, because I left Emle in a rather compromising position and I really want to find out what she does. (This is the added section of the edit that I started working on a little while ago.)

Comments

Popular Posts