I haven't forgotten the cleaning schedule this weekend; I'm getting some little things done, since I have to work part of the day on Monday.

Monday evening will be my uncle's visitation, and then the funeral is on Tuesday morning, so I'll be taking a day off work.

So I'm working in the kitchen at the moment; doing the dishes, going through the last couple of cabinets, and keeping things a bit picked up to maintain the illusion of neatness. :)

Oh, and Zoey peed on Mabel's pillow--right in front of me--this afternoon. I am wondering if the 'puke' earlier this week wasn't pee, and if it was Zoey and not Loki. Personally, I think that Zoey doesn't like the fact that Mabel has a big pillow and that she wants the pillow to herself. There's been more than one time that I've had to shoo her off. She will sleep in Mabel's crate, too, which means Mabel comes to me to get her out. She has never liked Mabel, but I'm not going to put up with this. Mabel lives here too, after all, and I can't help the fact that Zoey's cranky in her old age. (Em and I were trying to decide just how old she is a few weeks ago, and we figure she's about 11 or 12. It's hard to say.) So back in the laundry Mabel's pillowcase had to go. And I guess I'm going to try to spray some Nature's Miracle on the pillow itself, just in case any got through (I don't think it did, but maybe there was some leftover from last time, if it was pee.)

*sigh*

I love my darlings, I love my darlings, I love my darlings, I love my darlings.

Comments

Popular Posts