So far:

I've cleaned off the kitchen table, organized the blue bookcase, organized the shelf on the other side as well as the table, swept the floor (with the broom), organized both pantry cabinets, took one of the cats' chairs away and replaced it with my sewing table, which actually fits and looks good right there, and hung a few copper bowls on the wall.

What's left to do:

The dishes (lots and lots of dishes!!), take everything out of the metalware/bakeware cabinet and reorganize, take everything out of the ceramic/glassware cabinet and reorganize, take everything out of the mug cabinet and reorganize, sweep the rugs with the sweeper, and toss Mabel's blanket and the washable rugs in the washer.

I also have to:

--write a blurb
--write TSS or revise HD
--water the plants
--take a shower
--get dressed (yes, still in my pjs, as usual.)

That's really not so bad, considering it's 3:30.

If I get finished, that means the dining room is the only thing I didn't get started on, so that will be on the list for this week and next weekend. I am tempted to choose my zones for next weekend too, just so I know what I'm going to do (and hey, I can always do one early, right?)

Hmm. Maybe I will do that.

Okay, then... for next weekend, my zones are:

1. Dining Room (this week as well)
2. My Bedroom
3. Entry Room
4. Upstairs Bathroom

Good. I have a lot of clothes and a pile of craft supplies to go through in my bedroom, not so much to do in the Entry room, and a lot to clean in the upstairs bathroom (and some stuff to go through.)

You know, this is actually helping, because I'm concentrating on the zones that need to be completed, not everything else that also needs to be done. And I did get more than just the zones I chose taken care of; I worked in the Entry Room this weekend, and partly in the Green Room as well.

Comments

Popular Posts