I walked out onto the front porch this morning without a coat or a hat and in short sleeves. It was 51 degrees outside, and the faint breeze on the air held a fabulous glimpse of spring. Mmmm, spring.

Of course it makes me want to work outside today, but I'm not sure I can do that and still get what I need to get done inside done. We'll see.

I seem to have lost my second-favorite hat--it's the cotton one I picked up at Goodwill a while ago, and the one I wear outside when I don't have to wear my big sun hat. It might still be somewhere, like in my car, perhaps, but I looked around for it in my car twice now without any luck. The weird thing is that I really can't imagine where I could have put it! Hats don't usually just vanish.

Hopefully I will find it, because it's very hard for me to find a hat that isn't too tight, and I'm not good enough at making hats with brims to make myself one quite yet.

You know, I see no reason why I couldn't plant some lettuce now with protection, of course... if only I had a stash of old windows I could use as cold frame covers. Argh.

Comments

Popular Posts