It's a blizzard! 10-15 inches of snow by tomorrow afternoon!

And--because I work for the State, we don't close*. I had to take two hours of personal time so I could leave at 3pm to get home at 5pm. *sigh*

Driving to work was no problem at all. Driving home was a bit of a bother; the roads got better as I approached my county, which was very nice. And I do have to write a little note of thanks to the transportation people for cleaning off the hill so nicely twice in a row.

*The State never sleeps, I guess. To actually officially close early or open late, the governor has to become involved and Public Safety has to issue a Weather Emergency Memo. They did this once since I've worked for the State, only no one knew about it until it was too late and we were already at work (late, but still there.) Thank goodness I don't have to go anywhere at all tomorrow!

Comments

Popular Posts