This year is going to be known as the Year of the Cucumbers. I may have to make pickles in self defense.

14 more today. I have three dozen cucumbers in my fridge. Eeeeep!

Also, one more quart of blackberries, which I picked with long pants and a long-sleeved shirt on, due to the mosquitos. I have mosquito bites on my hands now. Argh!

2lbs of beans. That, at least, is manageable. One yellow squash. Again, I can handle this too.

I also dug up four nice sized potatoes that ended up in my stir-fry supper (along with beans, garlic, and olive oil), and I found two from the volunteer potato vine out front as well. I really need to check the ones on the side of the house to see if they need to be dug up, because I can't remember what they looked like when I mowed. Speaking of mowing, I think I may actually escape mowing this weekend, unless the grass doubles in size, because right now, it looks pretty short yet.

Comments

Popular Posts