The flowerbed is half done; and I'm done there for the day, since I had no intention of doing the whole thing in one day anyway.

I do have to put some heavy mulch down where the really thick grass was growing. Hopefully that will dissuade it from growing back (most of it came up with roots, but some did not. And I refuse to pull out my back for grass.)

I have an entire section of the bed filled with apple mint. I started with one plant. Yikes. Obviously it likes where it is!

And the moles uprooted one of my strawberry plants; some time ago, it seems, since it was dry and crispy. Darn the moles!

I might plant either the raspberries or the blackberries in the front bed. I haven't decided yet. I could potentially plant the blueberries in the section where I'm expanding it, but we'll see.

Comments

Popular Posts