I planted my Quinoa this evening; in two rather short rows right past the other plot of tomatoes. We'll see if it does anything--it would be cool.

I repotted my three varieties of tomatoes, and 24 of each variety of basil. (I have 3 varieties.) I also repotted the parsley. We'll see if it lives; it was awfully small, but fully leafed out.

That leaves--

--three varieties of tomatoes (4 each? I already have 19 planted in the big garden, and probably room for a dozen more. At least a dozen will go in Ethan's garden, too.)
--round zucchini and regular zucchini (2 of each)
--Yellow Crookneck Squash (3 or 4, I can split these up into both gardens.)
--Two varieties of Eggplant (may end up in pots, since they're awfully small yet.)
--Three varieties of peppers (probably 4 of each. Mom can have the rest.)
--Jenny Lind melon (2? Maybe in the back?)
--Sweet potatoes (if I use what I have, 4, but if I wait for the place to restock, then more. I really should plant them next week, though.)
--Lemon Cucumbers and Armenian Cucumbers (probably 6 of each on the other side of the pole bean trellis.
--Connecticut Field Pumpkin (in Ethan's garden, probably 2)
--Moon & Stars Watermelon (2 in Ethan's Garden)
--Spaghetti Squash (probably 4 or 5, depending.)
--Sweet Dumpling Squash (probably 2)
--Delicata Squash (probably 2)
--Various herbs, which will go in the kitchen garden bed, including: 3 kinds of basil (the basil will also go everywhere else I can stick it), chammomile, lemon mint if it lives, peppermint, spearmint, pineapple sage (this will be in pots), garlic chives, and probably more I'm not remembering at the moment.
--my mind is blank. Surely this isn't everything...

Comments

AndeanNatural said…
what variety of quinoa was it? Just curious...

Sergio
Jennifer said…
Dave's Four O'Clock. Got any pointers? :)

Popular Posts