I planted my zucchini (two round and two regular) and my yellow crookneck squash (three) this evening.

That leaves: (an updated version)

--Three varieties of tomatoes, probably three of each in the big garden, and maybe eight in Ethan's garden
--Three varieties of peppers, probably four of each, and filling in where there are spots here and there in the big garden
--Sweet potatoes (I'm going to try to plant a dozen. I'm not sure I have enough room, though.)
--Delicata squash (2, big garden)
--Sweet Dumpling Squash (2, big garden)
--Spaghetti Squash (I really want 3-4 of these, but we'll see, in the big garden)
--Jenny Lind Melon (I'm leaning towards two in the back for these.)
--Lemon cucumbers and Armenian cucumbers, six of each, in the trellis
--Moon & Stars Watermelon (in the back, and probably two.)
--Connecticut Field Pumpkin (In the back, probably two. I might plant one in the compost pile too, just to see what happens.)
--Herbs, which will still go in the beds and around everything else and fill in spots that need to be filled in
--Eggplant, which might still end up in pots.

I think that's enough, really. I'm pretty sure that's everything.

The only thing that's ready to plant at the moment are some of the squash. But I want to plant it all together, I think, so it will have to wait until the weekend, more than likely.

Comments

Popular Posts