I got my shipment from Chagrin Valley Soap and Craft Friday. The box smelled wonderful--so wonderful, in fact, that I smelled one particular flavor of soap when I walked into the kitchen (and the box was unopened!) It was the Chammomile Citrus shampoo bar. I can't wait to use that one. :)

I tried Lavender & Spice, though, because it smelled so intoxicating. I lathered it up, rinsed, and crossed my fingers, because this was the point where the all-natural shampoo I tried made my hair feel sticky.

Well, that didn't happen with the shampoo bar. It felt a little heavy, but nothing much, and by the time I got out of the shower and dried off, the 'heavy' feeling was gone. When my hair dried, it was really soft and it smelled like Lavender & Spice all day long. Even now, the next morning, it still smells great and is soooo soft!

I am impressed. In fact, unless something happens and I am forced to go back to regular shampoo, I think I'll stick with the bars, because I really really really like how my hair feels and smells.

Comments

Popular Posts