Another quick pizza dough recipe tonight, so we'll see how it turns out. I used my small stoneware cookie sheet this time.

I moved the table temporarily in front of my big loom, because it fit perfectly and can be out of the way until I tackle the corner where I want to put it. I put the long bench in the music room/dining room, because that gets it out of the way. Now, all I have displaced is the blue cabinet (still), the blue shelves, and one small bench/stool that really can be put anywhere. Not too bad. (Both 'spare' stick bookcases are upstairs, and are needed upstairs.)

Supposedly, the blue cabinet could fit beside the table, because the table is not as wide as the space that would be available. However, I'm not sure I want to do that, because that would displace my printer. And while the printer could sit (on the small bench/stool, even) underneath the table, I'm not sure I want to bend over that much to get to it. Where it is now works. I can reach it from a seated position, and I couldn't do that if the blue cabinet was there instead.

Alternately, I could (gasp!) do what I really want to do and find someone willing to carry my blue desk down here for my computer. Then, I wouldn't have any space problems at all. But I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon, so I'd best just work with what I have. If my desk chair fit under one of the typewriter desks, I'd be tempted to use one of those instead. But it doesn't fit. (Originally, I wanted the desktop bottom to be upstairs in my craft room where it would be used to cut out fabric for patterns. There's such a nice wide space. But that hasn't worked out.

Edit: I used my regular pizza dough recipe this time. I mixed it up, kneaded it for five minutes, set it on top of my preheated oven for five minutes more (while I cleaned up the flour and such and prepared the pan and topping ingredients), and then spread the dough in my small stoneware cookie sheet. I baked it at 425 degrees F for 20 minutes. It was perfect. Chewy and tasty and just as fabulous as when it takes 1 1/2 hours to make. (Actually, it was easier to form into a pizza shape.) I already had a recipe; I didn't have to go look for one. My search is over. :)

Comments

Popular Posts