I had this idea last night--why not put my Frankoma collection in the corner cupboard* (along with the other pottery serving dishes/bowls I don't use very often) instead of the china cabinet?

It looks good. That can be my 'primitive' corner. :)

The question today, though, is: Can a person have too many baskets? I use baskets for everything, but I've discovered that I have quite a few more than I thought. The ones I hung on the wall are Dollar Store bamboo baskets; they aren't too bad, really. But on the other side of the room, there's an herb hanger with my 'collection' of egg baskets--(collection is in quotes because I just pick these up when I see them at Goodwill, not anywhere else, really)--and I have my laundry baskets, too, which are vintage bamboo baskets--I have four of them plus a wide one, I think. I'm not an antique basket person; I like my baskets to be usable. And I would never pay more than $10 for a basket unless I bought it from the person who made it.

*obviously, I need to put one more shim under that corner to make it perfectly even. It looks much better than it did before, though. Now, however, off to the kitchen!

Comments

Popular Posts