I am rearranging furniture tonight. At the moment, the idea is to keep the rolltop desk bottom and place the typewriter desk beside it (although according to my measurements, I'm 4 inches off.) The long table is in place, sideways, against the wall.

That's the idea, but I'm still not sure it will work. Moving this desk will be a pain if I am really four inches off.

The glass-fronted cabinet will go beside the hutch in the entry room and hold extra pantry stuff and/or cleaning supplies. The tall table will go somewhere; I'm not sure where yet.

That would make lots of room for the ladder and stepladder that now sit beside the typewriter desk (in full view of the door), and the sweeper/s could go there too. The door will open far enough to hide them, I think. Which make that kind of a closet/corner idea thingy.

Although, now that I think about it, even if I could fit the typewriter desk here, it would block the plug, which isn't good. Damn. I wonder if my keyboard would fit in the typewriter desk's insert. Hmm.

Comments

Popular Posts