The last pair of winter boots fit, so I'm done. Yay!

I just got finished packing my car for the yard sale this weekend; setting up at church is a nice thing, but it was awfully tiring to pack up my car. I have one large box, one large container, one medium box, two violins (the blue one and the black one), two small boxes, the other tape loom (not the JK Seidel one, but the other one I bought earlier this year), one stick sweeper (I don't need two of them and I like the other one better anyway), and that's about it. Most of what I packed is glassware and kitchen stuff and one half box of cookbooks.

For the silent auction, which is running at the same time, I am bringing four framed 8x10 photo prints--two are a set of autumn leaves and then I also got an 8x10 of the budding sunflower and one of the tiger swallowtail on my Echinacea. All of the prints I ordered turned out great, but for some reason (my fault), I ended up with doubles. I swear I don't know what happened there, but oh well; I have some already for the craft show, I guess. That works for me.

I'd bring notecards to sell so I can print all new ones this year, but I'm out of envelopes. Perhaps if I run up to the office supply store sometime tomorrow, I can bring them on Saturday. (We actually have a local office supply store here in town.)

I am bringing a bag of yarn and my crochet hooks to work on crocheted items tomorrow. And I still have to decide what to make for my cousin's baby shower; I'm still not sure what I want to make. Hmmm.

Edit: I found some envelopes, so I guess I'm bringing notecards. Yay!

Comments

Popular Posts