Things to do tomorrow: (I'm getting off early @ work because of the Fair Parade (you know, the one that lasts two and a half hours, shuts down multiple roads--including one state highway, and starts at 5:30pm (rush hour.) And yes, don't worry. I'll probably complain about the tractor pulls at least once. Maybe I'll even take a little video of the audio, if you know what I mean.)

So anyway, things to do tomorrow:

1. Mow the grass. It should be dry by then, unless it rains tonight.

2. Chop up peppers to freeze.

3. Freeze green beans.

4. Do some dishes!!

5. Warp my LeClerc Bergere loom.

6. Weave--at the moment, I have my Emilia, Ester (yes, I actually warped Ester! A narrow but very long scarf made from Red Heart Symphony (warp) and something-or-other alpaca/wool/acrylic blend. It's a doubler; meaning I'm planning to double it up and loop it around my neck that way. And it's for me.), and my Lervad loom (heretofore known as Junior) warped. I really think it might be a good idea to do one post to "introduce" all of my looms. Hmmm.

7. Write The Sixth Stone.

Comments

Popular Posts