More progress:

I think I can work with this. Obviously, Mabel thinks so too.
I have all the cloaks and vintage coats hung up on this rack.


From the kitchen--the chair from my bedroom, coat rack, back of the shoe holder thingy.



Shoe holder thingy, box for mail, coat rack, canes, bootjack.
You can see where the chair fits behind the shoe holder.



I also put the bookcase Dad got me last week into place, freeing up two bookcases, one of which ended up in the laundry room (it's sturdier than the other one.) I also emptied out my blue shelves. At the moment, I have a displaced half-a-table, long bench (was in the loom room), blue shelves, one stick bookcase (that's going upstairs), the stick bookcase that was in the laundry room, the rabbit food container, blue cabinet, and that's about it.

If I put the half-a-table beside the rolltop desk bottom I use for the desktop computer, then I will add to the list the glass fronted cabinet and the taller table with a drawer. Not sure what to do about that, although something definitely needs to be done.

Later on, I have to meet Dad at his storage to help load the car for Burlington tomorrow. I am working on filling up a box; I'm also bringing the other tape loom and the small spinning wheel. I already have boxes in storage to take, so I'm not bringing a lot more. And I intended to mow tonight; I might not get it done. Oh well.

Onward!

Comments

Popular Posts