Or, since I now have wireless capabilities, and would be more likely to write more often on the weekends if I used my netbook for internet more often than my desktop, (I'm on the netbook now, getting ready to write) should I take my two warping tables into the green room and make it a true 'loom room', eliminate the rolltop desk bottom, and put my desktop computer (with printer, etc.) on one of my typewriter desks in the entry room? (That would make Mabel happy, since I'd be in her room more often.)

However, a quick check of measurements tells me that I could put both warping tables in the loom room, one would fit sideways against the wall, thus eliminating the awkward corner and one would fit flat against the wall. And my dark-colored typewriter desk would fit there as well, which would make a perfect 104", which is what I have to work with. And then, when needed, I could move the warping tables into place to direct warp my small looms. And the typewriter desk could double as a portion of the warping tables, since it's heavier than heck and much deeper than both tables.

Hmmmm.

This would displace the rolltop deskbottom, which would then go upstairs into the ebay, etc. room. The long table would still be displaced, but it could go behind my papasan chair like the two warping tables are currently.

That would also displace my two small bookcases, the glass-fronted cabinet (which was going to be displaced anyway, whatever I did to this corner) and the tall table. I could put the tall table upstairs in my bedroom on the other side of my bed where my tall chair used to be; it would fit. Not sure about the cabinet, but that's a moot point, considering that corner would be usable and functional, which would be very nice, indeed.

I will have to think on this.

(My real goal is to have the downstairs pretty much reorganized to my liking by the time I'm on vacation in three weeks. Then, while I am on vacation, I can work on my 'wing' of the house upstairs (my bedroom, hallway, craft room, upstairs bathroom) as well as work on crafts for the craft shows.)

Comments

Popular Posts