Back to work this morning; I have a pile of stuff behind me that needs to be gone through.

My goal for this weekend is to get the Green/Loom room situated, and then move in to the kitchen again. If it ever stops raining, I also need to mow my grass. (That won't happen today, because it's still raining!)

I have to go to the Farmer's Market with Em tomorrow to watch Elsa. However, next weekend is clear except for an auction I might or might not go to, depending on what I get done today and during the week next week. (I'm leaning towards not going right now, because as usual, I haven't had a whole weekend home in a long time. But we'll see.)

And the next weekend, I might be going to an Alpaca Festival that was rescheduled due to rain. It's in New Richmond and on the 10th. And then I'm on vacation, so I really need to get things moving downstairs so I can work on the upstairs while I am off. (That next weekend is the last Burlington of the year, too.)

But back to the Green Room--right now, I have the following pieces of furniture/objects displaced: the tall table, the blue cabinet, the antique yarn winder, one suitcase full of clothes to cut for strips of fabric, one chair. I'm actually doing better than I thought I would.

What I am thinking is that I can put the long bench (that I took into the music room) in front of my big loom, and then put two or so suitcases on top of it. The tall table can actually go into the music room once the small china cabinet is gone; the blue cabinet still doesn't have a place. I am not sure about the yarn winder. I might stick it on the long table, just to have it out of the way. The chair is really a non-issue because it can sit at the typewriter desk where it was before. And I have to hang some pictures on the wall here; luckily, I can stand on the RTB.

I wish I could find a spot for the blue cabinet, darn it.

Oh, and there's a displaced typewriter, too. And a white set of shelves. And some odds and ends that were on those shelves.

I actually had a dream last night that I took the bottom out of the second-to-last drawer in the RTB and then put my CPU down inside of it to hide it. I'm not going to do that, though, because it would be way too annoying to turn on and off (not to mention pretty difficult to accomplish.)

So anyway, onward!

Comments

Popular Posts