The 2002 Writing Schedule:


(Subject to Change and Revision throughout the year...)

This is my major what-to-get done wishlist. *g*

January

Write and finish sequel to Absolutely Nothing
OCS

February

Revise/Expand Absolutely Nothing
Revise the sequel to Absolutely Nothing (If needed.)
Write The Ninth Guest, the next Jacob Lane Adventure

March

Write Bound In Shadows (Book 3 of the Shadows Trilogy)
Revise/Expand The Dead Who Do Not Sleep

April
National Poetry Month

Sid and Peterson's month!
Finish So You Want to be a Vampire
Revise first three books in the series.

May

Possible sequel to Heart's Desire (if sold)
Finish The Darkest Road come hell or high water, and damn the torpedoes. *g*
Write The Eighth Room (Next Jacob Lane Adventure)

June

Rewrite/Revise The Redemption of Joshua Bates
Finish Nine Lives and Three Wishes
Think about "sequel" to The Dead Who Do Not Sleep

July

Write My Brother, Bigfoot
Do a State of the Writer report.
Write something new.

August
Write The Seventh Secret (Next Jacob Lane Adventure)
Write "sequel" to Second Coming or "sequel" to The Dead Who Do Not Sleep

September

3-Day Novel Contest (something new, decide whether to pay raised fee or not.)
Write/Revise Stoneshards
Write something new?

October
Write a Jacob Lane Serial Halloween Story
Write something new.

November

NaNoWriMo! Write something new.
Revise, if needed, something else.

December

Write the 2nd annual Jacob Lane Serial Christmas Story
Write something new...
Take time off?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, this is my wishlist. It might be large, but I'm going to try my best. This list is going on my corkboard, to be seen by me every time I sit down.

Wish me luck! Or laugh, whichever you like. *g*

Comments

Popular Posts