Gee, look at how early I managed to get up this morning*! Shame I don't have any writing to do. I guess I'll have to go into work early and/or on time (for once. Okay, it's not that bad. I've just been going in at 8am instead of 7:30am.)

But anyway...

I'm on vacation. A writing vacation to be precise, until Sunday, I've decided. If I get everything I need to get done done by Sunday, then I will treat myself to an entire day of writing. That should work, shouldn't it?

So the goal blog will be updated with goals, etc., today, I imagine. I have a lot of stuff to do, but then again, I'll be all alone this weekend (as usual, it seems) so I shouldn't have many/any distractions.

I will be posting auctions, finishing up the doll that is halfway done in the basement, cleaning, packing, and getting stuff together, I suppose. More details to come.

-------------------------
*Okay, I was already awake anyway, and just about to get up when I heard a sort of weird sliding noise from outside. I got up and peeked out the window, to see a small car sitting at the curb with its emergency lights on and a guy walking around outside of it. I have no idea what he hit; there's something flat and white (like a box?) in the middle of the road. I thought it was a street sign at first, actually, but there aren't any street signs there. So I'm going to wait until it get lighter and see. He also got out of his car (this was later) and left something either on our door or our neighbor's door. Actually, now that I come to think about it, it was probably the paper guy delivering the paper I never ordered, but I swear I didn't see a paper under his arm. So there. But some weird noise definitely woke me up. *g*

Comments

Popular Posts