Slight change in priorities here...

I need to get this over with as soon as possible before one of us does something irreversable. (I'm talking more financial violence than physical violence, so don't worry too much.) He's bound and determined to believe I'm out to screw him, when in reality all I'm trying to do is get bills caught up and paid off so we're both on even ground at the end of this mess.

But of course everything I say is stupid and a lie, etc., etc. And in all honesty, I haven't been working that hard to do this. I've been posting lots of auctions, yes, but not nearly as many as I could have been. I've been under the impression that I have until Nov. 1 at the latest to have everyone caught up and paid off (although my goal was my birthday for catching things up.)

But I don't think this fragile peace around here is going to last that long. It's in my best interest to get this financial stuff over and done with as soon as possible.

So I'm changing priorities for the next couple of weeks. I will only write at work on my lunch hour, but not at home. When I'm at home, I post auctions/get stuff ready for the PO/take stuff to the PO.

If you see something you might want, please bid on it. Every little bit counts. And check for new auctions every day, starting Sunday, I think. I have a bunch already written up (at least 50, maybe more) to post this evening, so tonight as well.

I will only update this blog once a day, too. And no more surfing for me.

I will be so happy when this is over and done with.

------------------

Incidently, I'm going to apply for a proofreading/copyediting job* down in Cincy. If I get it (and I really have no chance in hell, but hey, if it's meant to be it's meant to be) I will move in with my parents and my sister Jessica for a while, save up my money, and pay off more bills. So we'll see. Wish me luck.

*I wanna be an editor. Or, in truth, I want to get some experience editing/proofreading/copyediting so when I open UrbanFae Designs and UrbanFae eZine, I will know what I'm doing, editing-wise. I need to make some decisions here, and I seriously think I would be happier living back home near my family. But we'll see.

Comments

Popular Posts